Are we on blizzard # 5 or # 6 since the official start of spring? I can't remember!!! All I know is it feels wrong to be stocking up on eggs to color when I've still got to wade through drifts to brush the snow off my car! Ugh!! Oh, and just in case you were wondering, 5 year olds and 8 year olds are no help at all when it comes to dragging full shopping carts through the drifts in Sam's parking lot...grrr! My poor crocuses & tulips keep getting buried in snow. We'd worry about the apple tree in the front yard, except...wait we don't have an apple tree in the front yard anymore -- thanks to a dopey driver and a Dec blizzard. Humbug!
2 comments:
Well, I am of the opinion that people should feel free to post anything on their blog without the fear of judgment. So I'll refrain from telling you that this is what happens when you decide to move BACK to Wyoming. It may not hit the first year, or second, but that blasted snow is going to hit and it won't be pleasant! I will also refrain from telling you that it was near 80 here yesterday and I spent almost all day outside.
Refrain must be a word that means something else!
I'm with you. The snow has to go. Carson loves the lego car! He told me that we need to make one of those.
Post a Comment