I was talking w/ Jeremy about what he's been learning in pre-school. They are in the Space section, so he told me which planets are gaseous, that Pluto has an erratic orbit, etc. I was pretty impressed with all the little bits of knowledge floating about his 5 year-old brain & decided to tease him a little. I asked if him there were aliens on the moon. He matter-of-factly said, "Yes, there are aliens on the moon just like all the planets." Naturally, I asked if they were the green or purple aliens. He replied that "real aliens are always green." What was I thinking?!?!? Every now & then, I save extra special IM conversations that I have. This is one of my all-time favs, which seems to fit the topic:
Property Manager (you know who you are!!!): "so there was a sonic boom that we thought was an earthquake, something then immediately landed on the roof of identitycraft and made this huge hole. fire department is here to make sure it was not part of a spacecraft!!"
It was NOT aliens, but the firemen were reported to be unusually attractive!
Yes, I know the blog is neglected. April sucked. Too many blizzards, asthma attacks, ear infections, tonsillitis, tax returns & general mayhem!! May post photos & details later.....no promises though!
Spell checker update -- for once it highlighted 2 mis-spelled words! I still think it highlights random words just to make you second guess yourself!


3 comments:
That spell checker is something else, and I wouldn't be surprised if aliens landed in CA and no one noticed!
Well duh, of course their green :-)Hope you're all feeling better.
Hey Katrina! This is Chrissy, Rob's neice(Could you spell check neice for me? I hate that whole i before e thing.). I have been blog stalking you guys for a few months now, not that it does me much good, you hardly ever post! It gives me much entertainment to picture Rob out battling the snow, so I pop in every now and again. We are doing good. You can e-mail me at tsscsdjrd@hotmail.com if you want... Tell Rob and the boys Hi. I have yet to meet Jeremy, you should let us know when you are driving through next so we can meet up!
Post a Comment