OK -- so I really only check the snail mail once a month unless I'm expecting something. The flaw in this plan is that sometimes people send me things as a surprise. So -- hey -- it's my birthday again!!!I was looking for photos of Rob's Dad the other day for a project and found some photos from a trip Paul & Janelle took to LA a LONG time ago.
I think this was the trip when they wore the watermelon outfits to Knott's, but I haven't found any of those photos yet....

I had something that I wanted to rant about, but I can't think of it off hand -- it's probably because it's not late enough.
Pre-school is a fabulous thing. Jeremy has a great time. He wants to go to bed early so that he can get up and go to pre-school. He's learning his letters, finger painting, etc. Rob is also enjoying having some alone time three days a week. I still can't believe it's only $100 a month!
Oh -- NOW I remember!! Non-smoking sections at restaurants! Why do they bother? Yesterday we ate at Outback and the bar was on the other side of our booth. We were in the non-smoking section, but since there isn't any separation, we got tons of smoke. Ugh!!!!
It probably wouldn't have bothered me so much, except that I've got a tooth which is bugging me. Grr -- my dentist is out of town until Tuesday. I think I'll live, but I'll definitely be grouchy. The tooth that hurts already has a crown. So, I don't know what they'll do
with it, but I'm sure it isn't going to be fun!I made an appointment for Rob while I was at it just to share the fun!
OK -- the Office is on -- gotta go!


2 comments:
Did you get your present? How did you like last nights episode of the office? the beginning cracked me up but Jan drives me nuts.
Those are some cute pictures of Paul's family. I didn't know them then, so I think it is always fun to see before-I-met-them pictures.
Sorry about your tooth and the smoking section. I have to admit that the smokeless buildings and restaurants is something I miss about Cali. I don't miss a lot, but that is one.
Post a Comment