Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Portraits

These are our self-pumpkins. Everyone did their own. The best part is it was relatively mess-free -- only a few pieces of foam to pick-up.

So, I've had sinus headaches on & off (mostly on) for all of October. I thought my troublesome crown was acting up, so I went to the dentist. He x-rayed & poked it 5000 times and pronounced it innocent. That was all fine and good, but I still felt crappy & was heading straight towards unbearable. Finally, I decided that my mixture of decongestants, advil, aleve & oragel was really not cutting it and finally went into the Dr. Turns out that I've got a full-blown ear infection! I had no idea how painful they are! Holy cow! No wonder babies are cranky when they have them! Anyway, I've been on the antibiotics for a week and I think it's almost gone.

Jeremy & Peter are going to be Power Rangers, unless they change their mind. We are getting a fairly decent supply of options: Superman -- classic colors, Superman -- new colors, Spiderman, red or black, Batman, Indiana Jones, Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, various Jedi, a skeleton & I think something else... That doesn't include the odd assortment of other accessories: tri-corner hats, fireman hats, armor w/ coordinating sheild & sword, cowboy hats, etc....... Jeremy has been bugging me to dress up for Halloween. I wandered about Walgreen's Halloween section in pain while waiting for my prescription & bought some fake eyelashes w/ bling on them. That's all I've got so far. Frankly, I just haven't felt up to thinking about it. Hopefully I'll have some great inspiration tomorrow.......

1 comment:

Amy said...

I got an ear infection last year and it was painful. It started as just a little pressure in my ear but by the end of the day, it hurt... bad! I feel for you. I hope you are feeling better soon.