Tuesday, December 23, 2008

At least I didn't invest in a Ponzi scheme

So, I'm a little dismayed that once again, it's Christmas Eve Eve and I am nowhere near done with the Christmas cards, there's at least 8 hours of present wrapping to be done and both kids are on antibiotics.....sigh! But, at least I didn't put our retirement money in a Ponzi scheme. I was so annoyed listening to former millionaires on CNBC whining about how they lost all their money and the government needs to rescue them. HELLO!!!!! DIVERSIFICATION!!!! How do people manage to save millions while they are stupid and/or gullible! Everything that Madoff guy said had all the earmarks of a classic Ponzi scheme! Ack!!!! OK -- gotta go back to the card salt mines...here's another ELF installment! I wonder if Rob would like the ShamWow as a stocking stuffer........

1 comment:

Amy said...

If I were Rob, I'd love the ShamWOW!

Do you know that I still owe you for stamps? Email me or call me about that!