We would like to adopt. If you know someone look for a good family and doesn't mind a little weirdness, please refer them to our adoption web-site: http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/viewsingleprofile/0,12272,2133-1-9573,00.html Our caseworker's contact info is on the site as well as a link to email us. Thanks! If you can't remember the whole web address, you can go to www.itsaboutlove.org & search by state. There are only a few families from Wyoming, so it's pretty easy to find us!
Mommy & Peter
This is the image I present to my Sunday School class! The real me writes this blog...
CTMH Apr special -- A limited time pack with cool GLITTER paper & stampset. It can be purchased outright or depending on order size at a discount or free.
And there are new CTMH TV demos on my site. There's a new video every other Tuesday. There is also a web-only special to order the supplies for the current video at a 20% discount.
If you want Stampin-Up stuff, email me & I'll hook you up w/ Bev. They have a new catalog out & deals as well!
The gate is guarded by thirty men!
Cookie Fortunes 8/19
Peter: Chance favors the prepared mind.
Rob: A feather in the hand is better than a bird in the air.
Jeremy: Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.
Katrina: At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment.
Kid Quotes
Jeremy 8/9 "Hey, this plane didn't crash!"
Jeremy 8/8 Upon seeing the Mayflower replica ship: "It's a Pirate ship!!!"
Peter 7/24 "My favorite vegetable is steak!"
Jeremy 7/14 "I don't want to be an attorney when I grow up, Daddy. I'm a good boy!"
Peter 6/30 "When I grow up, I'm going to have hair!"
Jeremy 10/23 "Hey why are all the lights off." Rob "So Mommy doesn't get a headache." Jeremy "But I'm the headache!"
Jeremy Nov '08 "I'm going to say 'Goodbye to four and Hello FIVE!'".
Jeremy Feb '09 "But Dad, God made me to take things literally!"
Jeremy later that day -- several days after first viewing The Princess Bride -- "If I had six fingers on my hand, I would have to stab someone through the heart!"
Peter Mar '09 -- after winning Scout's Choice Trophy @ Pinewood Derby, "I think I'll smile all day!"
Jeremy Apr 5th, "Dinosaurs don't say 'Hi' to people, they EAT people!"
3 comments:
I can just see Beryl watching this and ROTFLHBO!!! That makes it better.
I resent the title! Okay, only a little. I think these are hillarious!!! We do it every year!
Wow, this is great! Almost as great as the Wall-E picture! (okay, seeing Rob shimmy...maybe even more great!)
Post a Comment