Sunday, July 12, 2009

Princess Buttercup!!!! I mean Stephanie!

OK. OK. OK. I know the blog is neglected. WAY to much to explain. Will sum up. Have migraines, NOT ear infections. Different from TMJ migraines. Neurologist is working on them. NOT the end of the world yet. Basement is looking good. Has rained much. Kids are learning to swim. Rob went to Scout camp. Cat is still alive. Currently at D-Land w/ Steph on her 1st visit & decided she needed to go to the Bibbidty Bobbidy Bottique (why oh why does the blasted spell checker fail me when I need it most? curses!!!! It is a the scrourge of PCs everywhere!) So, here are more short videos of the make-over. A few notes -- the models in the hair style brochures looked to be 4 or 5 years old. The Skipper on the Jungle Cruise Boat called Steph "Sparkles" when she ducked because she thought the hippos were going to charge. A number of people flat out stared as she walked down the street because the glitter was somewhat blinding in the daylight. Even on the dark rides she sparkled AND she is intending to wear the sash and tiara tomorrow! Mentioned something about brothers and sisters not being here to bother her!





At first Jeremy didn't want anything to do with this crazy Princess store. But once he realized that he wasn't being attacked, he was OK to stay & watch.





These ladies were so fast with the hair. They were unbeleivable. And the hair that stood up straight. Wow. I got a great shot because that was the 2nd time. The first time it didn't quite meet the standards of the one fairy god mother in training so it got more goo!







Did I mention that I took like 500 hundred short little videos? I've found that it's easier on my ancient laptop.............I'm willing to burn a CD of the high quality videos for anyone who really wants one.




Oh --- and not only was I taking little mini videos, but Rob had our digital camera. AND Disney had photographers there. Since they didn't seem to be 100% booked and the 3 year old didn't seem to be real camera hogs, the one photographer seemed to dedicate herself to Steph, so there's quite a few photos on the Photopass!!!! I'm sure they'll make it onto Facebook sometime!!! OK -- gotta run -- we're trying to make to the park at o-dark hundred again! ack!!!!! Not bothering w/ spell check -- Humgub!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I want a CD! And I think a couple of stills on the blog is a must. Nice videos. They take FOREVER to load, so I rarely put them on my blog. Your dedication to Steph's first time is amazing!