We made it to Boston and the Crab Cakes are better than I had imagined possible! Rob & Grandma are sampling Clam Chowder every chance they get. I had a giant, fabulous Lobster Roll in Salem. Yes, THAT Salem!!! Everything is so old! And so close together! And flat!During the Witch Museum program, Jeremy held on to me for dear life. Then when we left, he said that it wasn't scary at all! I had to download photos today because I've got a gazillion photos of really cute really old houses that Beryl thought were adorable. "Oooh, look over there", "Oh, get a photo of that one!", "Oh, how quaint!" I don't think the plane trip was nearly as bad as she expected, so she just might be getting the travel bug! Maybe 70 is the new 50.


2 comments:
That would be such a fun place to visit! Maybe someday...
I bet it was lots of fun!
I love that you guys are always taking trips! Sounds like so much fun. I'd love to see that museum!
Post a Comment